Hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a full time, 14 week contract position in LaFollette, TN, for a long term care facility.
- The pay rate is $32.00 per hour, weekly pay.
- Full time hours
- Hiring for shift: 7p-7:30a
- Contract extensions available
To do well in this role you should have your state Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license and one year of long term care experience.
- 1 year working in a long term facility (nursing home, skilled nursing facility)
- Active State Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
- No criminal offenses
- Dependable transportation
- Must be reliable
To apply submit a resume and a representative will contact you, for immediate consideration contact us at 800-418-9523.
Communication, decision-making, time management, computer, supervisory and clinical skills.
Completion of an accredited LPN program.
1 year working in a long term facility (nursing home, skilled nursing facility)
To do well in this role you should have your state LPN license and one year of long term care experience as a licensed practical nurse (LPN)
You will provide outstanding care for patients and residents on a daily basis in a long term care environment.