Hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor for a 12 week contract position in Asheboro, NC for a long term care facility.
- The pay rate is $44.00 per hour, weekly pay.
- 32 hours weekly
- Hiring for shift: 7a-7:30p, Sunday and Saturday - Weekends Only
- Contract extensions available
To do well in this role you should have your state Registered Nurse (RN) license and one year of long term care experience.
- 1 year working in a long term facility (nursing home, skilled nursing facility)
- Active State Registered Nurse (RN) license
- No criminal offenses
- Dependable transportation
- Must be reliable
To apply submit a resume and a representative will contact you, for immediate consideration contact us at 800-418-9523.
Communication, decision-making, time management, computer, supervisory and clinical skills.
Completion of an accredited RN program.
1 year working in a long term facility (nursing home, skilled nursing facility)
To do well in this role you should have your state RN license and one year of long term care experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
You will provide outstanding care for patients and residents on a daily basis in a long term care environment.